Why support the PTSA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTSAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Get your complementary PTSA calendar. This is an indispensable wall calendar with important school events and community information.
Fill out the Form in the sidebar
We are a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Make your tax deductible check out to Hastings-on-Hudson PTSA for $25 (family) or $10 (Hastings School Staff and Faculty).
Come in person to our Membership Drive table at the Farmers Market end of August and Labor Day weekend, Back-to-School Events, PTSA General Meeting, and other events (Like us on Facebook for updates). This is the best way to get your calendar!
If you are a Hillside family, please write your student’s teacher in the area provided on the form and send it with your check to the Hillside Office by Nov 1. Memberships (and calendar deliveries)will be processed once a week in October.
Or email our Treasurer Cynthia Brent.
Your NYS PTA membership e-card will be sent to you by email.
Contact Cynthia with inquiries. We are a volunteer effort so thank you for your patience