We are an all volunteer organization that has a powerful voice for all children, that continually thrives to be a relevant resource for all our families and the surrounding community, and consistently acts as a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
The PTSA accomplishes this mission by:
- Speaking on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- Supporting parents* in developing skills to raise, protect and advocate for their children;
- Encouraging parent*, teacher, student and community involvement;
- Promoting opportunities for positive outcomes for children; and
- Being a financially stable, well-managed organization that promotes diversity, provides quality service, models best practices and values its members and employees.
*Parent may include adults who play an important role in a child’s family life because other adults (grandparents, aunts, uncles, or guardians) may carry the primary responsibility for a child’s health, welfare, education and safety.
Executive Board 2018-2019
VP Faculty Relations